how do i enrol in the phd program?
for enrolment in the phd program, the candidates will go through two stages of selection:
- stage 1: eligibility for enrolment and application
- stage 2: interview of the shortlisted candidates
stage 1: eligibility for enrolment and application:
first, you will need to ensure that you meet the admission requirements for the phd program.
- submit the enrolment application
- submit a three page research proposal where you will demonstrate the:
- contribution (both theoretical and practical) and uniqueness of your research,
- alignment of your research topic with the faculty of business research areas,
- the proposal should include:
- introduction/research background
- short literature review
- research gaps
- research question(s) and hypotheses (if applicable)
- Expected results & Contribution
- nominate one primary and one co-supervisor,
- provide two letters of recommendation.
stage 2: interview of the shortlisted candidates:
- shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview in order to present their research proposal to the selection committee.